Student Teaching
Student teaching has been going great! I'm learning a lot of new things to take into a classroom of my own someday. I cannot believe that my first eight week placement is almost over and my second eight weeks will be starting! I'm in a first grade classroom right now. I love it! The students are a great deal of fun and have a lot more knowledge than I remember having at that age. My next placement will be in a kindergarten room. It will be a little different since the students have a rest time during the day. It might be a nice break for the teacher too. :) I'm excited...and nervous all at the same time. I'm loving my experiences but am anxious for the job search and interviews. I will just have to wait and see what happens.

1 Comments:
I see that you have updated your account as well. Must have been right after we talked about it.
By
steeser, at 4:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home